[Sca-cooks] Dutch Dinner by Peter G. Rose

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 14:29:18 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/30/04 5:16:16 PM, r.carnegie at verizon.net writes:

> Mr. Rose's cook book just now.

Just to let you know. Peter is a lovely older woman who lives in Westchester
County NY and writes a column for the Journal news each month.

She has been very nice and helpful to any questions I have asked of her. She
knows of the SCA and occasionally is contacted for questions about Dutch Food.
She travels the NYC area and lectures prolifically. I believe she is also
teaching in November. I can research where if anyone is interested.

Andrea (SCA)   or
Grietje (In New Netherland Living History Group-www.nnlhg.org)

"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in
it."
Julia Child