[Sca-cooks] Congratulations! (and cubebs)

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 4 08:00:46 PDT 2005

First of all, congratulations to Jadwiga and Brigid! I was at EK Coronation, but spent little time in court, other than singing in Kelson's retinue (yes, that was me singing the medievalized version of "Here Comes the Sun"; I was having a hard time trying not to bust out laughing when I saw some folks' faces. The arrangement Siobhan had come up with on the fly was priceless).

Coronation feast was excellent, BTW; Dietrich and his kitchen crew did a fabulous job, and there was even time for dancing in the evening.

And thanks for suggestions on cubebs so far, keep 'em coming!

Gianotta dalla Fiora