[Sca-cooks] Cooking Laurels

nickiandme at att.net nickiandme at att.net
Tue Apr 5 05:13:48 PDT 2005

So I need clarification - To qualify as a cooking laurel - they got their laurel solely for cooking - or can other things be mentioned as well?  Because in Calontir - I don't think we have any cooking laurels only. Maybe one - Nathan Adelaar - but he's out west somewhere now.  Demetrios - was for Byzantine and Cooking (also now out of kingdom), Bronwyn for Costuming and Cooking, and now Bran the Dark for Period Lighting and Cooking.

Kateryn de Develyn

Oh and Calontir's colors are Purple and Gold.