[Sca-cooks] Re: Cooks within the SCA

Katja Orlova katjaorlova at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 07:24:47 PDT 2005

> >> OK, who can get me a list of all the cooking
> laurels and what colour(s) represent their kingdoms?

>From AEthelmearc, whose colors are red and silver:

Dame Aoife Finn of Ynos Mon, Mistress Catalina
Alvarez, Mistress Cori Ghora (half scribal, half
cooking), Master Daniel del Cavallo (half brewing,
half cooking), Master Huen Damebrigge of Wychwood, me
(Dame Katja Davidova Orlova Khazarina of Robakovna),
Mistress Mathilde des Pyrenees, Mistress Sadira bint
Wassouf (storytelling, sewing, herbal, and cooking),
and Master Thorstein Christiansen Ronnow.

Expatriate Laurels are Master Dyfan ap Iago, Mistress
Ealasaid nic Phearsoinn and Dame Judith Scott of
Kirtland.

In loving memory: the late Mistress Michaele del Vaga.

Katja

-
Katja's Middle Eastern Dance Page
http://www.geocities.com/katjaorlova/MEdance.html