[Sca-cooks] Known World Cooks and Bards - Update [Crossposted]

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:53:49 PDT 2005

After much thought and assessing the availability of the site that we
want, it has been decided that this event would be better planned for
January/February of 2006.  This would eliminate a few of the conflicts
in scheduling that we were aware of, and hopefully not create more.

I hope that all of you that volunteered to help us in some fashion are
able to contribute to the event with the new timing, and even if you
aren't, the fact that you were willing is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your time, and there will be more information and
specifics soon.

Odriana vander Brugghe
Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
AEthelmearc
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."