[Sca-cooks] Middle Eastern in South-Central California?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 18 20:33:29 PDT 2005

I know i'm asking a limited subset of this list, but i seem to recall
that William de Grandfort (now of Las Vegas) was not alone in living
in or near the Bakersfield area.

Someone in my kingdom - The West - lives fairly far down the
California coast and cannot find a good Middle Eastern shop in her
area, but is willing to drive to Bakersfield. There's a Middle
Eastern restaurant in her town that has just a small shelving unit of
food items. They special ordered rose water for her, but she'd like
to actually shop. She's also looking for sour grape juice. I suppose
an Indian or Pakistani shop would work.

Please respond to me off list, unless you think this is of interest
to more folks.

Thanks
--
Urtatim, formerly Anahita