[Sca-cooks] Daniel Myers makes the big time!

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Apr 21 15:14:42 PDT 2005

Medievalcookery.com was reviewed by Librarians' Index to the Internet,
and featured in their LIIWEEK briefing!

23. Medieval Cookery
   Recipes and resources for cooking dishes from the Middle Ages.
   Includes menus and photos, a period ingredients database,
   recommended books, a full-text search of medieval cookbooks, and
   related resources. Features recipes for meat and vegetable dishes,
   sauces, spice mixes, and desserts. From an enthusiast who has
   prepared medieval feasts for events.

  http://www.medievalcookery.com

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't care what you say / I don't play the same games you play.
...And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind.
I don't care anymore I don't care no more." Phil Collins