[Sca-cooks] LIIWEEK features a Medieval Bread FAQ

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Apr 21 15:25:22 PDT 2005

Hm.. take a look: (Review from Librarian's Index to the Internet
(lii.org)

[Medieval] Bread FAQ
Answers to frequently asked questions about bread and medieval baking,
including leavening, flours and other ingredients, recipes, and related
topics. Includes a bibliography. From an enthusiast who bakes for
medieval events.
http://www.whirlwind-design.com/madbaker/breadfaq.html

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't care what you say / I don't play the same games you play.
...And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind.
I don't care anymore I don't care no more." Phil Collins