[Sca-cooks] Re: La table medievale des Catalans - commercial query

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 08:33:02 PDT 2005

     On the suggestion of Jane Waks, I ordered a few copies of La table
medievale des Catalans. It's in French or Catalan (but I think French - it doesn't
look at all like Spanish), by Elaine Thibaut-Comelade, published by Presses du
Languedoc, hard cover, 222 pages, with some nice color illos. Cost is around
$50. Regular size book.  1 copy remains unspoken-for.
     Since it is imported, it takes a while to arrive.  As it is expensive, I
am dancing around, trying to decide how many copies to order for Pennsic.
I'd really appreciate some input on people's interest and desire to purchase.
Please reply privately.
     Devra (who can now pick up boxes again! hurray!)

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com