[Sca-cooks] plums

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 24 21:07:27 PDT 2005

> > Hey, Selene!  Would you like to trade some plums for some apricots?
> >
> > Huette
>
> Sounds good to me.  ETA should be July sometime, I think.  Let's get
> some of
> the other folks in on this, preferably tall ones like Jared and brewers
> like
> Ingilborg to help.  I promise enough plums for everyone.  Our plums are
> about 2 inches across, just barely too big to use a cherry pitter
> unfortunately.  They cook up nice though.
>
> Selene

When you get all these plums, perhaps this file might be of use. Or if
the two of you already have plenty of plum information, perhaps others
will find this of use:
plums-msg         (24K)  2/ 6/04    Period plums and plum recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/plums-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas