[Sca-cooks] Copies of the Libro Novo Translation

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 05:06:47 PDT 2005

I have in the past given people wishing to get a copy of the Libro Novo the contact information for either Master Basilius and Mistress Rachaol.  You can get their contact information yourself by visiting http://www.midrealm.org/laurel/listing.phtml
or you can drop me an email, and I will send your their contact information.  They have been doing a quasi mail order business of the CDs.  Sorry but I just don't feel comfortable posting peoples email addresses without permission.

Helewyse

Because I am sending her on a private chase through some friends
to get one and that may not work. The easiest way to distribute
this would be through Devra, but I rather think he's just taking copies
to events and selling them that way.
If and when I get a really good and sound way to get copies, I'll
post it. Maybe Mistress Helewyse knows more.

Johnnae