[Sca-cooks] Quiet

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Apr 1 09:31:53 PST 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Busy getting ready for EK coronation...
>
> (Hope to see a few of you there!)
>
> Petru

I'll be there, Petru, and since I'm crashing at Brighid's, I suspect she
will be too. Also, Jadwiga's getting her actual Laurel, so she'll be there.
Maybe we can have a quick informal meeting? Perhaps after Last Court, so we
can aggravate or congratulate Jadwiga? Adamantius said he'll be there too.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.