[Sca-cooks] It's Here!

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Apr 2 07:11:51 PST 2005

Also sprach John Kemker:
>I just got a few new toys!
>
>In about 3 weeks, I've been asked to do the grill work for the feast
>for Dreamstone, the signature event of a neighboring Barony, Bryn
>Madoc.  As I will be cooking a LOT of lamb and pork, I had the
>perfect excu....errr....reason to purchase some new cutlery.  They
>arrived today!
>
>A 14" Hollow-Ground Slicer by F. Dick
>A 12" Diamant Oval Sharpening Steel by F. Dick
>A 6" Carving Fork by F. Dick
>
>[grin]
>
>They're beautiful!
>
>--Cian O'Madadhain

"Congratulations on your purchase, and thank you for choosing a Dick.
We assure you that with a little care, it will provide you with many
years of pleasurable service. Please feel free to contact Dick
Customer Service at any time, should you have any questions or
require assistance or advice.

And remember: At Dick, it's all about the service. And if you don't
know that, you don't know Dick!"

Okay, on yer way, move along, nothin' ta see here...

Ada... erm, ummm... Ras! Yeah, that's it!

eat cake!"
Rousseau, "Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04