[Sca-cooks] Coronation Laurels

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:57:02 PDT 2005

Naw, sorry.  I have to work in the early grey hours of both weekend days.  I
got a job.  It makes me work on weekend super-early AM's doing some
bookeeping.  Sucks but my unemployment is running out.  Only one week left
:-(  Thanks for the offer though!  Wish I could be there to give you a big
ol hug!
Olwen