[Sca-cooks] Re: pastry laurel bush

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 5 03:40:56 PDT 2005

Greetings.  There are a number from the Midrealm - Hauviette, Iasmin,
Helewyse, myself, - I know I'm on this list.  Others not on the list
include Basiliscus, Patrick McPhelan, Rachaol, Bogdan (he moved to An
Tir?), Gwyneth Banfhidhleir, Ingrid de Marksbury, Osric Cumbra.  Kingdom
colors are red and white.

Ealdormere has at least one cookery laurel who was originally a Midrealmer
- Aibhilin of Skye.  Ealdormere's colors are red and white.

Northshield has Aramanthra the Vicious for at least one cookery laurel.
Black and gold are the kingdom colors.

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com