[Sca-cooks] Re: pastry laurel bush

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 5 08:23:36 PDT 2005

There is also, in Meridies, Christianna MacGrain (cooking and feast
service), Godelind of Windermere (beadmaking and cooking), Irina
Francesca degli Schiavoni (clothing, cooking, and furnishings),  Maysun
al-Rasheeqa (cooking research and feast service), Rosemounde of Mercia
(clothing, cooking, etc.), Theodelinda of Wenlock (cooking and
embroidery), and probably more.

As Master Nikki says, we have Laurels who cook, not always cooking Laurels.