[Sca-cooks] Fermented/Pickled Food

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sun Apr 10 15:31:49 PDT 2005

Daniel Phelps wrote:

> Stefan wrote:
> >
> > What is "Roguszys"?
> >
> And then referred me to his florilegium.
>
> Evil laugh and mad cackling!

LOL ... I second the motion.  <g>

> Stefan if you will check the florilegium all will
> be revealed regards Roguszys.

Daniel is right.  ... Trust me.

> He further asked:

[snip]

> Thus "loo-da-fisk" would be out as not fermented or
> pickled with vinegar but perhaps that nice Icelandic
> shark snack would be in as "fermented".

[snip]

> Daniel

With respect to lutefisk ... my email archives have
revealed these words on the subject ...

-~-~-~-~-[Primoris, We put it to the Question]-~-~-~-~-
Subject: SC - re: lutefisk!
   Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 12:44:53 -0700
   From: kat <kat at kagan.com>

Adamantius signed himself:

> Adamantius, who LIKES lutefisk...

[snip]

Second, are there better and more appetizing methods
of serving it besides the institutional white plate
with lutefisk, unflavored white sauce and cold boiled
potatoes that the local Sons of Norway's annual
lutefisk-dinner chef seems to prefer?

[snip]

        - kat
        (sweeper of the cathedral floor... and proud...)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-[Porro,  We find the Wisdom]-~-~-~-~-~-~-~