[Sca-cooks] Rotten meat and spices...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 12 00:09:56 PDT 2005

Cailte mentioned:
> say, we just had a young lady do a paper on medieval
> mouthwash (re. her dental hygience comment)  mebbe i can
> get her to forward a copy to me with permission to use.

Would you ask the author to send me a copy for possible inclusion in
the Florilegium or at least to contact me?

Meanwhile, here is another article in the Florilegium:
Mouthwash-art     (11K)  6/30/00    "Mint and Myrrh Mouthwash"
                                        by Constance de LaRose.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAL/Mouthwash-art.html

Stefan
--------