[Sca-cooks] Rotten meat and spices...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Apr 12 19:38:38 PDT 2005

At 07:34 PM 4/12/2005, you wrote:

>--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:
> > And William, 'reading a bit into it' is what I'm about. It's why I have
> > that piece of paper.
> >
> > 'Lainie
>
>Sorry, Lainie, but I am one of those poor, uneducated fools who firmly
>hold to the belief that a
>piece of paper is only good for one thing, and I put very little creedence
>into them.  I've known
>too many 'Professors' who hold Phds who have very little practical
>experience in their field of
>study.  The broad in the Chaucer snippet had pigs, and she likely dined on
>them.

I'm sorry you feel that way. How sad that I wasted six years of my life
then. And I hope you never need a doctor or a lawyer if that's how you feel
about education.

And for your information, I do have a bit more experience than just a
degree. I've slopped hogs, and I've milked goats. (I refuse to deal with
chickens though. Nasty things.)

'Lainie