Poaching- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Rotten meat and spices...

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 00:29:33 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/12/2005 9:32:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip at 99main.com writes:
I'm quite well aware of a number of people who
have helped make ends meet
Yea, I can confirm that, I've had more than one relitive shoot deer from the
car,  pack it up and drive like heck out of the area. I'm also no stranger to
road kill rabbit, not sail bunnies, but recent kills <G>. Never known anyone
who ate road kill possum though, and those things seem to run in front of
cars.... Maybe it's the tire tracks, I dunno.....

You do what you must to feed your own, trust me.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke