[Sca-cooks] Re: Rotten meat

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Apr 14 11:01:42 PDT 2005

At 10:26 AM 4/14/2005, you wrote:

>--- Devra at aol.com wrote:
>

> >      Seems like we can't believe that people in the past could do anything
> > without our modern miracle technology.  How COULD they have raised
> Stonehenge
> > without cranes and derricks and steam engines?
>
>Who says they didn't use them?  It was the Dark Ages and no one could see
>anything then ... :-)
>
>Hu ... err ...  'Lainie, yeah that's it ... 'Lainie.

Nah... it was aliens who built it, long before that. Yeah, aliens, who
built it for, uh, a sundial, and then discovered that it was cloudy all the
time there, and they couldn't read it anyway. So they went off and built
pyramids in a sunny place, where they had chocolate, and more interesting
human sacrifices. Yup, that's the ticket. That and they liked green peppers.

'Lai- er... Phlip, who figures the aliens should have kept the green
peppers to themselves