[Sca-cooks] Rotten meat and spices...

el2iot2 at mail.com el2iot2 at mail.com
Fri Apr 15 05:02:03 PDT 2005

Do not literary sources ,by need, be taken with a grain of salt?

Young Dodger from Oliver Twist is hardly a proper representation of Victorian England as a whole.

It is usually the extremes of society that are written.  Why write down what everyone knows?

How bad is your life when you must live through some others mundane existance<like Reality TV>.  Sorry about the TV flame, pet peeve.

Joy
Radei