[Sca-cooks] RE: Cannibalism , ritualistic or otherwise

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Apr 22 13:53:56 PDT 2005

Also sprach el2iot2 at mail.com:
>I know it is controversial, but I suppost my position. I have
>studied extensively on the topic, and am ordained clergy.
>
>so, if you disagree or even if you agree, I will debate religious
>doctrine with anyone who so wishes.  But not here. Personal
>conversation, off=line is always welcome.
>
>Joy
>Radei

Uh huh. Thank you for your magnanimous consideration, but it wasn't
my intention to debate anything with anyone or even to respond to
what you wrote. I merely answered a civil question in what I hope was
a more-or-less civil manner.

As for being ordained clergy, I'm glad to hear it, but the ease with
which such a credential can be obtained is such that it's scarcely
worth mentioning in this context.

To be honest, I suspect you're looking for an argument, and I'm not interested.

Adamantius