[Sca-cooks] Re: Cannibalism

el2iot2 at mail.com el2iot2 at mail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:28:19 PDT 2005

Thank you.  that was my point.

I am not slamming anyone's religion.  I believe what I said, when you agree that you are eating the body and drinking the blood, it does not matter whether truely or in Ritualised analogy.  You are claiming you are eating flesh of "God, made man".

My beliefs are of old orthodoxy, so may well not conform to modern protestant dogma.  I was raised Amish Menonite, I was the last child baptised to that sect, I am the last of my kind.  After decades of study of comparitive religion I have made decisions about MY FAITH that are just that.

Each must meet God on one's own footings.  My relationship with MY GOD is nothing more than that MINE.

And yes, I was going for the old spelling.  I am not Roman Catholic, and never was.

Do not be offended.  that is not my intention.  but I stand by my belief.

Joy
Radei