[Sca-cooks] Heinlein was Cannibalism , ritualistic or otherwise

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 24 18:21:57 PDT 2005

Daniel's youth and inexperience is showing.  Stranger was de rigueur in the
Age of Aquarius.  And with the cross pollination between the SCA and SF
communities, I'd place that 75% up around 90%.

Curiously, the one and only time I met Heinlein was just about the time
Stranger was published (1961).  And it was five years before I read it.

Bear