[Sca-cooks] renting warmers

patrick.levesque at elf.mcgill.ca patrick.levesque at elf.mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 26 12:36:53 PDT 2005

I rented steam warmers for my last feast - they were about 20$ CAN each (rented
4) and I actually passed them in the site cost, not the feast cost, because I
had a rather small kitchen.

I don't understand how I lived without them before!!! :-) They are very useful
indeed and make planning a lot easier.

Petru