[Sca-cooks] How much land to feed a person

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Fri Apr 29 15:13:35 PDT 2005

 There was a book that I have been looking for again on surviving on 5 acres
out back in the 60-70s , during the height of the back to earth movement.
But that has little bearing here. As most of the methods used modern farming
methods. Such things as which types of birds, and animals were best to raise
for food . Whether it was better to buy young ones in the spring and butcher
them in the fall or not. Sections on Fruit trees and gardens that are most
useful.  Would help if I could remember the authors name
 Da