[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 27, Issue 35

CLdyroz at aol.com CLdyroz at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 21:22:11 PDT 2005

In a message dated 08/11/2005 4:17:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> You might try the Earth Guild in Ashville, NC...they typically have all
> sorts of craft stuff and I seem to remember that they had some.  Let me
> know if you don't find them there (check them out on the Web), and I'll
> check with my protege to see where she got hers.
>
> Kiri

Interesting you should mention them. My brother lives in the area. I have
been in that store and they have everything, from beads to weaving to lace making
to leather. if they don't have it, I will bet they will know where to get it.
And if you are a fiber-holic, stay out of the place if you want to keep your
money! Looms of all sizes and shapes, and the thread to fill them-even wool to
spin and the spinning wheels...Oy! When I go back, I am taking a bunch of
money...and a bigger car....
Semi-food content-they also had books on organic gardening.

Helen