[Sca-cooks] Subtleties pictures from Pennsic

Robert Downie rdownie at mts.net
Wed Aug 24 08:06:44 PDT 2005

OK, I've tried to upload the pictures from the subtleties competition at
Casa Bardicci from Pennsic this year.   Sadly there were only 2
entrants, and I submitted 2 of the 3 entries.  I won the majolica plate
and the other Lady (I didn't get her real name) won the silver spoon.
The Italian Villa was the perfect backdrop for this display.

Let me know if this doesn't work, I'm trying this new site since my old
one now requires viewers to set up an account and sign in to view
photos.  Look under the Subtleties from Pennsic 34 album:
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/castelrouge/my_photos

Faerisa