[Sca-cooks] Back Home

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 22 08:23:18 PDT 2005

Hello all,
	Just wanted to drop a quick line to let you know I'm back home after an
uneventful drive.  (I did stop in Greenville, SC around 11PM Saturday night
when I started feeling stupid and the street signs weren't making any sense
to me - took a long bath and crashed for 8+ hours.  The 2 1/2 hours home on
Sunday morning were easy.)
	I just spent a couple of hours going through almost a thousand emails (lots
of junk, and very little from my regular e-groups that I turned off for the
trip).  I will be following up over the next couple of days on those that
need it.
	Glad to be back, talk to you all soon!
	Christy/Christianna