[Sca-cooks] Annie in NYC!

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 10:56:55 PDT 2005

The apron strings are easier to cut than the heart strings...
Good for Annie.

Mordonna

"Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:
I just got a call from my older daughter, Annie, who just got of the plane
in NYC and is ok and at her lodgings after her first plane ride in 15 years
and first ever cab ride. She says "It's really big, mom! Really big! And I
thought Seattle was big!" She also says it's really muggy, and the air
smells funny and the sky is a different color...

Anyway, she is there safely (I can exhale now) and she's planning to go
exploring once whe's had a nap!

Laura/'Lainie