[Sca-cooks]Italian Cooking [was: Libro Novo/Rice Question

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 2 18:06:29 PDT 2005

If you go to yahoo groups and do a search for scacooksitalian, you should
find it.  It is a small list (so far), and usually very quiet.  I'm hoping
that after this year is over, and I have all my cooking obligations behind
me, I can start doing some research again, and will be sharing more.  I miss
research.

Mairi Ceilidh