[Sca-cooks] Chris Nolin/Pittsburgh/IBM is out of the office.

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Aug 6 06:13:16 PDT 2005

Yuppers on the twinkie....Heard an interview (with the teacher, not the
twinkie) on the radio this week.  Sounds like it's on its way to
becoming a Holy Relic, like that cheese sandwich on eBay. ;-D
If you were Mario Nebbits, wouldn't you change *your* name?
Hey...maybe the twinkie's name is Mario.....
--maire....uh, no, 'Lainie, that's right....'Lainie from AnTir, uh huh...