[Sca-cooks] allergies vs. sensitivities

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Aug 8 10:17:34 PDT 2005

> This is all very interesting reading - thank you everyone -
> So your comment, Cynara, brings a question out of me -
> We have people in our group that think they have allergies and actually
> don't -- it's either an attention thing or they don't like it - how does
> everyone out there handle this type of situation for feasts??

I serve a lot of different foods with different ingredients, and publish
menus and recipes. It took me a long time to coax my local group to
trust my cooking for a whole meal, but now they will eat what I put in
front of them, and avoid things they can't eat.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"'In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for
years I was smart. I recommend pleasant." - _Harvey_, by Mary Chase