[Sca-cooks] OT OP but it's the War

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 12 07:20:15 PDT 2005

Johnna Holloway wrote:

> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0805051sword1.html
> I don't know. Word on the MK E-mail list says he's fringe.
> I googled this and found http://www.bunnyspatial.com/
> where the account ends this way--
> "Someone call Jack Thompson!
> We need a congressional investigation into the SCA (Society for
> Creative Anachronism) <http://www.sca.org/> ASAP!"
> I suspect there will be something official after the War.
>
> Johnnae

We've been investigated before, as chronicled in Leslie Fish's song
"True Story" aka "Harmless Historical Nuts," which apparently was the
short-form of the report's conclusion.

Personally, I was aghast when I learnt of the infamous group that named
themselves after our beloved coastal kingdom, Al-Caida.  We do not seem
to have suffered any confusion with those blackguards, fortunately.

Selene