[Sca-cooks] German feasts

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:12:32 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I recently did a 16th century German feast and the only source I was
able to find that contained menus was Rumpoldt's work. If you are able
to find something please consider sharing it with this list (and
therefore with me!! ; ). For the feast I worked solely out of Rumpoldt
and Welserin. I believe that there are others on this list who are
working on translations of various German sources - mayhaps they can
help.

If you would care to look, you can find the results of my research on
my website:
http://www.serenadariva.com/SCACookingPages/MidWinter2005/index.htm

Good Luck!

--Serena da Riva