[Sca-cooks] OT: CHORTLE

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Aug 16 18:01:45 PDT 2005

Oh. My. Gawd.  I've heard of double peers (heck, I *is* one), but two at
the same time? And done as a surprise? Dear lord, we'll all be lucky if
she doesn't drop dead from sheer shock! ;o)
Our list is gaining in recognition for some wonderful people--first it
was Olwen, and now Andrea!
WOOT!!!
--maire, doing the Artemisian Happy Dance...
p.s. I sure hope someone(s) is/are taking pictures and notes for those
of us not at Pennsic!