[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Article

margaret m.p.decker at att.net
Wed Aug 17 13:12:01 PDT 2005

IIRC, the precise information on the birthday party can be found in a
preface to one of MZB's collections that is buried in one of my numerous
boxes.  I still have the 1966 Con material with the SCA info in it, but
again, it's buried.

I think you will find that the birthday party was in 1966, because in 1965,
MZB graduated from Hardin Simmons U in Abilene, TX and moved to California
after her graduation.

For notes on some of the other movers and shakers of the SCA, try here:

http://www.smithway.org/history/chap6b.html

Bear