[Sca-cooks] RE: farning

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 18 21:55:46 PDT 2005

Lyse explained:
> cock - def.3 n. a small, cone-shaped pile of hay in a field. -v.
> pile in
> cocks.
> I was trying to make a pun. :P

Okay. Thanks for explaining. I wasn't aware of either of these
definitions, so I missed the pun.

I've been attending a Toastmaster's club for several months. One of
the things they do is define a new word each week and folks get extra
credit for using it in their various speeches or critiques.  I was
thinking if I end up sometime picking the word, I could use this word
and definition. Then I realized that this word probably wouldn't be
the wisest choice. :-)

Stefan

PS: I'm planning on giving my initial speech, the Icebreaker speech,
which is supposed to be about yourself, about the SCA. The original
date was July 5, which turned out to be the day after I started work
at my new job. So, now sometime in September. I guess I better start
preparing.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com