[Sca-cooks] Re: shish kabab response #1

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sun Aug 21 13:09:32 PDT 2005

Growing up in St. Louis we had an apricot tree that fruited in late July
early August.
Please forgive the confusion but how do you plan to make "sugarplums" out of
apricots? They have a fuzz on the outside unlike plums which have a smooth
skin and peeling the apricots will make everything sticky and you will have
to use a whole lot of sugar.
Or do you have another method of sugarplums other than egg whites and sugar?

Lyse