[Sca-cooks] Back Home

Heather M margaretnorthwode at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 22 18:18:55 PDT 2005

CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 8/22/2005 3:20:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>kingstaste at mindspring.com writes:
>(I did stop in Greenville, SC around 11PM Saturday night
>when I started feeling stupid and the street signs weren't making any sense
>to me -
>I live just outside of Greenville SC, and often the roadsigns make no sense.
><G> Nicola will confirm this.
>
>Corwyn

Corwyn! Hello! Former Canton member, for all of three months before
moving back here. Think large swinging hug to the short blonde girl at
the restaurant after the business meeting. It's been about 5 years.

Mistress Christianna, Corwyn's right. Greenville's road signs aren't
necessarily a sign of road fatigue. The only reliable sign of that is
when you see two sets of orange cones, instead of just the regular four
sets.

Margaret Northwode (once Margaret of Norwood, recent grad of Converse,
who drove 45 minutes one way to Chuck and Sher's Stuff Nights)