[Sca-cooks] Tiki Torch Recall

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 23 10:22:25 PDT 2005

Great timing, JUST after Pennsic!

We don't even bother buying this in Fire Danger Land, aka Caid.  Tiki
torches are not allowed at any of our war sites.  I don't even get them
for my apartment in Hawaiian Kitsch Paradise.  I do however have an
inflatable tiki and a robotic light-up lawn flamingo, who has been named
Elisabeth Pinkerton.

Selene