[Sca-cooks] Back Home

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:56:08 PDT 2005

duh,,,,,,,,,where it reads Christianna, please insert Andrea.  Don't know
how I got these missives mixed up...
Truely, my hearty congratulations for well deserved work and service Andrea!
Olwen, still loopy.

>I had planned to relax and do what I do. Inhaling cooking related classes
>and playing with fire and beehive oven, but alas it was not to be.

Horrors of horrors!

I did not once set up my cooking gear for I was feted each and every night
at the Pennsic war (And I have the pounds added to prove it).

It seems that my Pennsic would be vastly different from what I had planned,
and in a good way.

Never have I felt so well loved as this.

I have been poked and prodded and pinned by the fabric arts people. I have
been fed and sated by the cooking arts people. I have received fine papers
and scrolls from the paper arts people. I have been witness to performances
in my honor, and heard tales of my past from those far more worthy than me
in deeds of chivalry.

This Pennsic WAS different for me. And the best part?? It's nice to be first
in the line, so that it will be my hands reaching to gather up the next
person to follow.
[...]

Mistress Andrea MacIntyre, OL AND OP
Crown Province of Ostgardr
East Kingdom