[Sca-cooks] salmon

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 23 22:03:23 PDT 2005

  Laurensa, former fish-hater commented:

> I normally do not care for fish, and specifically salmon. I got my
> mind
> changed for me at Pennsic. Our campmates prepared salmon, cooked
> over the
> grill with some sort of rub, and sea salt. I didn't get recipes for
> any of
> the dishes--though I  intend to!--and this was hands down the BEST
> Scadian
> meal I have ever had. The salmon simply melted in my mouth. It was
> divine.

I hope you will post this salmon recipe when you get it.

In the meantime, here are some period salmon recipes that you might
be willing to try:
salmon-msg        (74K) 10/15/02    Period use of Salmon. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/salmon-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas