[Sca-cooks] Paging Olwen the Odd

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 01:05:02 PDT 2005

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > I'm not sure Mistress Olwen (Boy, does that sound great!!) is
> > > still on the list.  I'm at work now and do not have her
> > > e-mail with me, but can find it once I get home, if that's ok.
> > >
> > > Kiri

> >Why wouldn't she be here? Did I miss something?

> Duh, I was at Pennsic......Got home late Saturday, the 20th, sick as a dog,
> signed back on to this list Monday and this is my first reading.  I have a
> long letter of thank you to finish writing and putting forth, but, for now,
> please accept my humble Thank You for all who encouraged, believed, or
> prodded me along.  I am nothing without you.
>
> Olwen. who realized a few minutes ago that instead of Lady Olwen the Odd
> (LOO), I am now Mistress Olwen the Odd (MOO).  I was asked if I preferred
> DAME Olwen the Odd, now I am glad I am not instistent upon it (DOO)!
> hehe

Where is Olwen?  In the Loo.
Where she must do what she must doo.
What's that I hear? Is that a moo?
Why doo she moo when in the Loo?

At first she was a winning LOTO,
Now she is an inspiring MOTO.
And I must say ... I really gotto ...
I never thought of her as DOTO!

Congratulations Olwen!   You greatly deserve high honors for all the beauty and wonders that
you have created and shared with us all!  I hope that you will share photos of your elevation?

Make sure that Chirhart shows you the Secret Laurel Handshake, teaches you the Laurel Fight Song
and gives you a Secret Laurel Decoder ring.

Welcome to the Order!

Huette