[Sca-cooks] Colds, etc. was: Paging Olwen the Odd

Robert Downie rdownie at mts.net
Wed Aug 24 06:32:26 PDT 2005

Micyalah wrote:

>You are the fourth person that has mentioned this post-Pennsic cold in the
>last couple of days.
>
>Micaylah

I think I can mostly attribute mine to getting next to no sleep for a
few days (I got about 3 hours of sleep each of the two nights before we
left for Pennsic plus worked the 4 am shift - my body was sooo
confused!), hoofing it all around Pennsic and basically running myself
into the ground.  It was so much fun, I don't regret it, although it
would have been nice to be able to fold time :-)

My body will often do this to me after an event I've put a lot of effort
into.  It's like when I finaly stop and relax, it says "Oh good, youve
stopped - we can let you get sick now", especially in combination with
getting a bit of a chill.

I'm working on posting my pictures of the subtleties I entered into the
contest at asa Bardicci, I'll let eveyone know when/where they're up.

Faerisa