Hu-ey and Doo-y, was Re: [Sca-cooks] Paging Olwen the Odd

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 24 09:54:38 PDT 2005

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

>--- Susan Fox <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>>A friend of mine, also mundanely-named Susan, is a redhead where my hair
>>is dark brown.  She is called Susan Ruadh and I am Susan Dhu.  Roo and
>>Doo.  Occasionally Kanga and Scooby... occasionally.  I'm Doo.  Oh well,
>>I've been called worse things at council meetings I guess.
>>

>Selene!
>
>Not only are we the Deux Caidan Fat Ladies, but we are also Hu-ey and Doo-y.
>Now were can we find a cooking Loo-ey here in Caid?
>
>Huette

Susan Ruadh is Baroness Morgaine.  She does cook pretty well, notably a
really good curry.

Otherwise:  Ms. Louise of Woodsholme?  Countess Luciana?  Lady Ludmilla
Feodorovna [wow does she know her Russian food!  Ever take one of her
classes?]    I don't see any of these notables as a "Louie Louie"
somehow, though.

Selene, but don't call me Suuuuey!