[Sca-cooks] Getting moo

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 25 08:06:16 PDT 2005

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Dame Selene Colfox, OP said:
>
>> It's a moo at Great Western War!  [For the GWW-impaired, this war site
>> is located next to a large dairy farm.  They won't let me go hunting,
>> drat the luck.  I was just gonna get some milk, honest!]
>

> Well, good thing it isn't a horse farm then. :-)
>
> Could be worse I guess. The Burnet site where TFYC was held is now
> next to a prison.
>
> Stefan
> --------

There's a prison near the GWW site as well, which does not seem to
bother anybody.  If a prisoner ever escaped, he/she would be OUTTA
THERE, not hanging around the neighborhood.  Besides, you think prison
uniform is made to be glaringly different in the Modern milieu, think
how much less it would blend in with us.  Heh.

Selene