[Sca-cooks] Basque Food

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 26 21:17:22 PDT 2005

  Lothar asked:
> Is there anyone who knows where I could find out about
> "period" Basque recipes?
> Would love to see some.

So would I. Information on the Basque in period seems to be rather
slim. I know I haven't seen enough info on period Basque food to
create a Florilegium file specifically on it. You might want to check
out these two files in the CULTURES section of the Florilegium though
and see if there is anything about Basque food. If not, perhaps some
of the other info will be of interest:

Basques-bib       (16K)  9/14/01    A Basque biblio. by Senhora Ester
Mendes.
Basques-msg       (11K)  9/14/01    Basque culture, language, names,
clothing.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas