[Sca-cooks] Hurricane crash space

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Aug 28 10:07:11 PDT 2005

Good luck with the storm, everyone, and stay safe!
--maire, stuck indoors today (Northern Artemisia's version of hurricanes
are forest fires, and we're pretty well covered with a blanket of thick
smoke--can see across the street, but not much beyond a mile...not local
fires, but ones from Idaho (An Tir area, I'm guessing)